- A wagoneer generally described a person that built wagons but it could also be used to describe a teamster.
- Immigrants from southern Belgium during the 17th century.
- A political subdivision of a town, township or borough.
- warrant (land)
- Certifies the right to a specific acreage and authorizes a surveyor to survey the land, create a legal description and (possibly) a plat map.
- warranty deed
- Guarantees clear property title from the seller to the buyer.
- white rent
- Blackmail. Rent to be paid in silver.
- A document stating how a person wants real and personal property divided after death.
- Works Public Administration — an agency created during the Great Depression in the U.S. to create jobs through public (government sponsored) projects.
- writ of summons
- A document issues by a court of law ordering a person to appear in court, usually on a specific day.